Friday, May 27, 2011

Post? Post this.


Hi all. It's time for my quarterly post! Is it even quarterly? I've been super busy with work lately and have had no time to update the blog or my pins. (Follow me!)

So much has changed in the last few months. Logan started a new job that is way better and WAY more stable than the last. :) I'm a bartender. Yes, shocking, I know this. We moved into our bishop's house while he and his wife are on a mission in the DR. It's a huge house and way more space than we need, but we are saving so much money. AND we have a yard. It's wonderful. We are so blessed!

A few weeks ago, I headed west to the Beehive State for Mother's Day. It's a tradition to run The Race For The Cure with my gal pals. It's also a tradition to design our own team shirts! This year, I decided to go with a racecar theme. One thing lead to another and we became The Nascar Knockers!!!





And I just can't get enough of this girl...




3 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your funny shirts every year. I'm glad you guys are doing well. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so pleasantly surprised when I come to your blog and I hear one of my favorite songs. This is such an awesome tradition...and the funny/creative shirts! Ha! Love love love.

    The irony of being a bartender and living in your bishop's house has got to make you laugh... just me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bartending!? Go girl! That made me laugh too about you living in your Bish's house while bartending. That's awesome though to stay in their house. I want a hook up like that here.

    Can you please blog more?

    ReplyDelete